[Loadstone] Path suggestion.

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Mar 8 22:01:31 GMT 2007

Hello Gabriel,

Thanks for your suggestion.

There are many things we would like to do to Loadstone to improve
functionality.  Unfortunately these things take time to implment.  Our
highest priority is always to ensure current fucntions are working
properly and that the program is stable.  After that we try to encorperate
functions that we feel are important to the widest range of users or will
benifet the project the most.  We also try very hard to respond to
specific requests when possible.

Checkpoints will be getting an overhall in upcoming releases and we will
certainly take your suggestion under advisement.

To respond directly to your post, I have to say I have not experienced the
problems you described.  The approach alarm takes distance and current
speed into account so it normally works quite well in any moving situation
- buses, cars, trains, walking Etc.  Maybe you should try using the
default settings to start with and change if needed.

Best regards,
   Monty