[Loadstone] Path suggestion.

Gabriel Battaglia gabriele.battaglia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:48:44 GMT 2007

Hello everybody.

A couple of mounths ago I've suggested an idea for further Loadstone version
which is probably been considered not helpful or important. I just wish to
try again putting it under your attention to give it another chance to be
evaluated by the authors.
It comes not only from my side but some other loadstoner's minds, here in
Italy.
Our request is simple and it's the following:
    to save the maximum distance approaching and the time to approaching, in
the file which gather marked points.

The reasons are simple:
1. a circle of 1 kilometer, for example, could work well when I'm travelling
in a train and I'm checking all the stops but it's to much large for busses
stops and viceversa.
2. In certain cases the approaching time runs well but in other cases it's
totaly usuless like on the bus because of the frequently speed changes.
3. Each time I load a newer marked points file, I have to remember to adjust
those parameters.
4. If I load a marked points file forgetting to change those parameters, I
may loss some points while moving because of that wrong parameter value.

In other words, we think it could be very nice to have these parameters
changed while we load different sets of marked points, even if the default
parameters remain the same as recorded in loadstone.ini.

Do you think it will be possible to add this feature?
It could be enough to add a Braked section inside the marked points file
which contain this couple of parameters.

Greetings from Italy.

Gabriel.