[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.67 released

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Mar 8 10:35:49 GMT 2007

Hello All,

Loadstone GPS V0.67 is now released.

For those of you using phones labeled Nokia 6600 or Nokia 3230, you should
download and install the "N6600" version.  To reiterate, if your phone has
"N O K I A 6 6 0 0" OR "N O K I A 3 2 3 0"  stamped on the phone somewhere
please use the "N6600" version of Loadstone.

Nokia Series 60 3RD edition handsets are still not supported but we hope
to have an oficial announcement regarding progress soon.

To download Loadstone GPS and to read the release notes, please visit the
Loadstone GPS Download page at:

http://www.loadstone-gps.com

The documentation will reflect any changes/updates and can be found on the
Documentation page at the aforementioned web site.

As always we welcome comments (good and bad) regarding Loadstone GPS.

Best regards,
    Monty