[Loadstone] Isolate points / select several options at once possible?

Hanspeter Schaffner hschaffner at vtxmail.ch
Wed Mar 7 06:53:03 GMT 2007

Hello

Two questions:

I do not really understand the meaning of "Isolate points" in the
functions menu.

Is it possible to check several options in the phone's menu? I.e. if I
have checked some points in exploration mode, i want to check the
options "Use checked only, Isolate points, announce points". Can I
check the 3 options in one pass or do I really have to open the
functions menu 3 times?

TIA

--

Regards

Hanspeter Schaffner

Hanspeter Schaffner                      Tel. g. +41-31-839-24-20
Fürsprecher                                   p. +41-31-839-24-11
Rüdenweg 13                              Fax:    +41-31-839-24-89
CH-3067 Boll                             E-Mail: hschaffner at vtxmail.ch