[Loadstone] MainMenu at ACB Radio.

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Mar 6 21:30:03 GMT 2007

Hello Gabriel,

Thanks for the suggestion.  We hope to be a bit more proactive in telling
the world about Loadstone in the up-coming months and ACB radio's Main
menu is definitely a good way to do that.

Before launching a big publicity push we want to ensure Loadstone is very
stable and  usable by the general (non-techy) public.  A solid program
foundation and a strong user community help too.  I think thanks to
everyone in the community we are going from strenth to strenth.

BTW, Loadstone V0.67 is in the final internal testing phase and we hope to
have something  available soon.

Best regards,
   Monty