[Loadstone] On-line tools on the Loadstone web site

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Mar 6 14:52:35 GMT 2007

Hi,

Well, I don't know any addresses in Ireland, but finding Blarney near Cork
wasn't a problem:

You searched for: Blarney+Cork+Ireland

Google Earth returned:

Blarney
Ireland

The coordinates are:

Latitude: 51.933925
Longitude: -8.572143

Loadstone GPS format:

", Blarney",519339250,-85721430,0,0,0,UserID,1173192425

Rob