[Loadstone] On-line tools on the Loadstone web site

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Mar 5 22:51:24 GMT 2007

It's Google Earth that provides the results. I suppose the coordinates are
chosen so that the street will fit on the visual map, but I have no further
insight in the way Google decides on what coordinates to give. I tried just
entering 'the Netherlands' and it came up with a location 12 KM from
Utrecht, which indeed lies exactly in the center of the Netherlands.

Rob