[Loadstone] Id Dispensability

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Mar 2 05:05:15 GMT 2007

The problem with the current system or just storing the point ids is if a
different database is loaded from the one that contains the checkpoint's
information then that checkpoint won't be used. Storing all the needed info
in the checkpoints file would fix this problem and just use the database to
confirm the point's information.