[Loadstone] Accurate point entry

David Allen wd8ldy at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jun 30 23:31:45 BST 2007

Hi Shawn and list!

Many thanks for the explanation of accuracy. Now I do have a much better
understanding of it.

Checked out the geocoder yesterday as well. It even has NZ information which
will be handy for planning.

The time offset feature is nice to keep time synced with GPS. Buyt I could
not find +12:30 in the list. Can that be considered for the next version?

Cheers,
Dave