[Loadstone] using exploration mode

Lamar Upshaw lupshaw at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 30 18:29:15 BST 2007

Ok.  Using note pad, I created a file called, "last_position".  It only has two lines in the file, the "lat" on the first line, and the "lon" on the second.  Is this how it should be done? Also was there anyting else I was supposed to add to the file?
I have also copied the file to the load stone root directory.  Should the file have a specific file extention, if any?
Thanks for your help.