[Loadstone] collecting necessary points

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 30 13:11:15 BST 2007

I use a 6Meg file with no problems on my old 6682.

Just for grins I loaded the whole state of ware I live into Loadstone just to see 1, How long it
took and 2 how the responce would be and 3. how large the file would be. It took my 6682 about 46
hours to load the 34MB file into LoadStone and that was just the street crossings. The database was
about 36MB in size. The responce was OK when looking around to seee what all was in the area. It was
a little sluggesh about 4 to 5 second when in the default navagation mode in a city.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.