[Loadstone] collecting necessary points

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Jun 30 12:56:33 BST 2007

Well, your phone will let you know when you've loaded too much by the
program slowing down to an unusable state. Getting an exact number is quite
difficult because of the various phones out there. I think a 9 meg file
would be a bit too much. I'd hate to think how long importing that would
take. A better idea would be to split the data in to cities, one database
for each city. This should give managable files. You can use the area
exporter on the point share site to do that. For more information on all
this just have a look at the documentation.