[Loadstone] Accurate point entry

David Allen wd8ldy at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jun 30 08:52:04 BST 2007

Hi Monty and list!

I have no doubt you are right. I've experienced bus drivers and their
forgetful minds though never to the point that it caused me any major
catastrophe. All I have to do is manage that information reliably.

A little while ago, I was sitting here in the same position I was in last
night, and Loadstone was constantly switching between no signal and signal
acquired 3 satelites. My hands were the only thing moving. But then finally,
there was no signal for long enough and I got the GPS clock has stopped
ticking disconnecting message.

Cheers,
Dave