[Loadstone] Accurate point entry

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Jun 30 08:24:33 BST 2007

Hi Dave,

As the list archives will tell you, I've often exclaimed that civilian GPS
precision will help you find the building (not the door).  In my opinion
this technology (though not perfect) has drastically improved
independance.  Not having to speak to bus drivers and rely on their
forgetful minds is but on example!

Best regards,
   Monty