[Loadstone] collecting necessary points

Lamar Upshaw lupshaw at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 30 08:03:53 BST 2007

Hi again everyone,

When downloading points to load in to the database, how do you really know when enough is enough?  I do a lot of traveling throughout my county, so I chose to download the whole county and discovered it is over 6 megs large.  I also do plenty of travel in the next county over, which brings the file up to 9 megs. *smile*  Do I only get the specific cities I'll be traveling through, and if so, do I use certain gps positions for this?  Please forgive me if my questions are basic, but this is my first time working with this kind of stuff.