[Loadstone] has my receiver gone deaf?

Kerry and Gemma Hoath kerryandgemma at gotss.net
Sat Jun 30 06:56:57 BST 2007

Hi List,

Kerry and I are using Loadstone 0.65 as we have not got around to upgrading
yet. He uses a Sedio 2010 and rarely gets the clock stopped ticking message.
When I use my globalsat, I either get clock stopped ticking or not connected
if I don't query loadstone for a few minutes.

I get around this by having a list of checkpoints with auto announce active
so that the GPS has something to do, or at least push an arrow key every
minute or so. Otherwise, it would seem that the globalsat goes to sleep and
Loadstone doesn't get sufficient information from the GPS.

Neither of us have a pairing profile with the GPS units and we are not using
any other bluetooth devices. This is with Nokia N70.

Regards

Kerry and Gemma Hoath