[Loadstone] Accurate point entry

David Allen wd8ldy at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jun 30 05:23:55 BST 2007

Hi Rob and list!

Thanks for the tips on entering points. I'll give them a try.

The tip on measurements is great! Got that working great! I can change it
back to Metric when with people that need that, but it sure will be
beneficial to use imperial for my own use because I'll have a better sense
of that.

There's definitely a learning curve to this but I'm enjoying it. Had a
pleasant day today which is helpful as well for being out playing in the
neighbourhood.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,
Dave