[Loadstone] New to the list

David Allen wd8ldy at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jun 29 15:49:13 BST 2007


Hi Chris and list!

Well, you can use it for that. Doubt you'll have any problem locating data 
you need around your neighbourhood. I managed to find what I needed for my 
town, and the big boys say they need map data that isn't available because 
it is too expensive to put into a form they can use in all the expensive 
stuff. You'll be able to appreciate the power of the programme without a 
receiver. I certainly did.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth at fastmail.co.uk>
To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 2:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Loadstone] New to the list


> Yes I have the phone and the software of course, but not a GPS receiver,
> so for now I'd have to do "virtual" routes, if such exists within
> Loadstone, which I believe it does when briefly looking at the getting
> started manual. Is that what the exploration mode is used for?
> On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 23:35:50 +1200, "David Allen" <wd8ldy at xtra.co.nz>
> said:
>> Hi Chris and list!
>>
>> Welcome aboard. I'd guess you have the most important components that you
>> need.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Dave
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth at fastmail.co.uk>
>> To: <Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
>> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 11:01 PM
>> Subject: [Loadstone] New to the list
>>
>>
>> > Hi all I've just joined this list as I'm interested in Loadstone. I 
>> > have
>> > a Nokia N70 running the Talks screen reader. Regards, Chris
>> > Christopher Hallsworth
>> > E-mail: chrishallsworth at fastmail.co.uk
>> > Skype name chrishallsworth7266
>> > MSN: ch9675 at hotmail.com
>> >
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > Loadstone mailing list
>> > Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
>> > http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
>> >
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Loadstone mailing list
>> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
>> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone
> Christopher Hallsworth
> E-mail: chrishallsworth at fastmail.co.uk
> Skype name chrishallsworth7266
> MSN: ch9675 at hotmail.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> Loadstone mailing list
> Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
> http://www.loadstone-gps.com/mailman/listinfo/loadstone 



More information about the Loadstone mailing list