[Loadstone] some initial problems

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 29 12:39:09 BST 2007

Betty

First of all; what is the firmware on your 6620? You can find this by doing a Star Pound 0 0 0 0
Pound.
Second, What version of Talks are you running? When you say you updated to the latest version; What
version is that? The reason I ask, is their is a 3.20.1 version out!

In this case; I more likely to think it is the phone and not talks! The reason why is the 6620 is
known to be a very unstable phone.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.