[Loadstone] has my receiver gone deaf?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Jun 29 10:50:14 BST 2007

I'm curious about this gps clock seems to have stopped ticking problem. I
can't reproduce this on any of the hardware we use for developement. Is this
mainly happening with the globalsat receivers or do people with other
receivers have this problem? Also, does it happen if the receiver has a gps
signal or is it only happening after a loss of gps signal? The only thing I
can think about this is maybe some receivers send data less frequently when
there's no gps signal. I've never seen this happen but with all the
different receivers and firmware versions I guess anything's possible.
Maybe the only solution to this problem is to rais the interval of this
check.