[Loadstone] has my receiver gone deaf?

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 29 10:28:22 BST 2007

Hi David,

I see this message occasionally, usually when my receiver is neally flat. If
you are getting this message quite regularly, uninstall the current version
and go back to the previous one. With the latest version, I get the GPS
clock seems to have stopped ticking message just about dayly, but the
previous version this rarely happens.

Not sure if it's a specific issue with the Globalsat BT338 and loadstone ,
but if it is a wider issue than that, I am sure the developers who do a
fantastic job will correct it in time. I don't have any problems when using
it with SmartToGo.

Cheers,
Brett.