[Loadstone] some initial problems

David Allen wd8ldy at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jun 29 10:28:16 BST 2007

Hi Monty and list!

Thanks for the useful info. I did mention earlier that I had the problem
even when the other Bluetooth devices were not simultaenously connected to
the phone during a Loadstone session. I have noticed some interference when
only using headphones, when I was aware that someone who was close by was
using a different set of BT headphones.

Planning to add some other points next week. I do like the style of the
documentation. Every time I look at it I find things that I missed before.

Cheers,
Dave