[Loadstone] some initial problems

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 29 10:20:38 BST 2007

Hi David,

I don't have a bluetooth keyboard, but have no problems in using a bluetooth
headset with Loadstone. I don't believe loadstone will have any effect on
this, it will depend on your phones bluetooth capabilities. My 6630 didn't
originally support bultiple bluetooth connections, but once I did the
firmware upgrade it could.

Cheers,
brett.