[Loadstone] some initial problems

David Allen wd8ldy at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jun 29 08:33:17 BST 2007

Hi Monty and list!

Yes I do use a bluetooth keyboard with my phone. I also use a Bluetooth
headset from time to time, though I have been avoiding the headset while
running Loadstone. This was coincidental but I hope this isn't suggesting
loadstone and a Bluetooth headset will not cooperate. I note the Loadstone
FAQ recommend an optional headset but it doesn't say Bluetooth. The headset
is something I use for my privacy and to stop others' complaining about my
requirement of high volume level needed to compensate for hearing
impairment. Probably a good thing I can't afford a Braille display. *lol*

Cheers,
Dave

My mobile is a Nokia 6630 running version 6.03 firmware.

I can take the phone out of the case and operate it with the phone key pad
if this is necessary. However, when I did that and didn't get a signal for
quite a while, I got the message "The GPS clock seems to have stopped
ticking disconnecting. Then my connection was gone even though I hadn't
connected the Bluetooth keyboard throughout the time the receiver remained
connected. I have two computers in here that have bluetooth connectivity,
but have not had either of them connected directly to anything when this
happens.