[Loadstone] some initial problems

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jun 29 07:30:20 BST 2007

Hi David,

A couple of questions for you...

1.  Can you confirm that you do not have any other bluetooth devices
connected to your phone when you are using Loadstone.  (I want to rule out
potential interfierence)

2.  What model of mobile do you have?

3.  What version of firmware is on your mobile?  To find this, type *#000#
at your phone's main window.

The "clock seams to have stopped ticking" message does not have anything
to do with your receiver having a signal or not.  Normally this is down to
bluetooth radio interfierence or you have Power saving switched on.

Best regards,
   Monty