No subject

Mon Jun 4 12:01:38 BST 2007

pairing.  In order for Loadstone to function properly, you must not have a
pairing relationship between your phone and your GPS receiver.  Try going
into your phone's Bluetooth options and deleting the pairing relationship
with your GPS receiver.  If this is the Royaltek, the name likely begins
with "BlueGPS".

Like david said earlier, you need to first locate your GPS receiver with
Loadstone via the Loadstone Options/GPS/Find GPS function.  (Note the GPS
submenu option will not appear until Loadstone reports "not connected" and
you hear the two-tone sound)  After finding the GPS, it would be a good
idea to revisit Options/GPS/save GPS so you don't have to repeat this
every time you launch Loadstone.

Let us know how you get on and if you still run into problems just ask!

Best regards,
   Monty