[Loadstone] re where to purchase royaltech 2010 gps receivers?

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jun 29 07:05:31 BST 2007

Hi Gary,

Since I no longer live in North America I'm probably not much help there,
but when Googling for a Royaltek receiver, try searching for the following
keywords:

royaltek
rbt
2110

Yes, that's right try the rbt 2110 rather than the 2010.  It has a longer
battery life too.  Also I think I remember someone on here a few days ago
mentioned that they bought the Royaltek 2210 though I don't know anything
specifically about that unit.

Best regards,
   Monty