[Loadstone] some initial problems

Betty Nobel bnobel at telus.net
Fri Jun 29 05:56:44 BST 2007

I am new to the loadstone software.  I have had my nokia 6620 for some time now.  When I connect my royaltek 2010 to the phone and go to the loadstone menu and choose find gps, I get a system error and after that the menu key on my nokia 6620 doesn't work until I reboot the phone.  I just upgraded to the latest version of talks, so I am wondering if that might be the problem.  Any help would be appreciated.  I downloaded the correct version of loadstone for my phone.

Thanks.

Betty Nobel