[Loadstone] re where to purchase royaltech 2010 gps receivers?

Gary Steeves g.steeves at telus.net
Fri Jun 29 05:52:31 BST 2007

Hi List:

Sorry to bother everyone with this question but I've had little luck
in finding this receiver, the royal tech 2010 which I believe is the
model that is highly recommended to work with loadstone, on the net.
Can anyone, especially those in north america, let me know where they
were able to find this unit? Normally my googgling gets me where I
want to go but this time I've had no success.

Much thanks
Gary

Gary Steeves, BSW, RSW
204 - 1110 West 10th Ave