[Loadstone] has my receiver gone deaf?

David Allen wd8ldy at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jun 29 01:11:52 BST 2007

Hi Shawn and list!

That seemed to make no difference. Signals outside here seem to be as hit
and miss as inside. Will keep trying today while I'm about town and see if I
can get it back. How do I keep the receiver connected when there is no
signal? If maintaining the connection requires a signal, I may not know when
I have one.

Cheers,
Dave