[Loadstone] Built-in GPS

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jun 25 16:42:40 BST 2007

Hello Cearbhall,

I can't personally comment on the quality of the GPS receivers built in to
some of Nokia's handsets (such as the N95) as I haven't had the pleasure
of getting my hands on one but I have read that the GPS receiver on-board
the N95 is not using the SIRF Star III chipset.  In fact, I have heard
rumour that it uses SIRF Star II.

At the moment Loadstone does not support these on-board GPS receivers
though we hope to include support in the near future.

Best regards,
   Monty