[Loadstone] MTK chipset, was Re: royaltek rbt 2110

Kevin Chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Sun Jun 24 17:15:43 BST 2007

Hasan,

MTK has locked the chipsets so no modifications or tweaking of settings ccan
be done. The USB port is solely for charging the unit, no data can go
through here, the same applies for the bluetooth connection it isn't
possible to modify settings via a bluetooth connection.

I have read however online ways people managed to modify settings, but then
this required hardware configurations as well as software modification. This
is not  at all recommended nor suggested to do, so do it at your own risk.

Kevin