[Loadstone] MTK chipset, was Re: royaltek rbt 2110

Cathomas Jürg Juerg.Cathomas at sbv-fsa.ch
Sun Jun 24 08:44:27 BST 2007

hi Rob,
; In theory, MPR is responsible for a plus minus 3 meters degradation of accuracy
is this what you see in practice as well?
I'd would say accuracy is degradated up to 40 meters in practice.
I made some testing with another software which announces me in realtime on which street i am.
Sometimes, on the same street, it gives me a parallel street in about 40 meters, but as this happens not all the time, it cannot be a problem of map.
Hence, i'd say it's a problem of reflexions.
Jürg