[Loadstone] MTK chipset, was Re: royaltek rbt 2110

Hasan Karahasan karahasan at onlinehome.de
Sun Jun 24 08:35:28 BST 2007

Hello Kevin,
I do own the M1000 since two days. My first little trials were very
interesting. I agree with you about this device. I sometimes notice an
offset in the heading info. I absolutely know that I go west while it claims
to go north west. When I noticed this, I was carrying the m1000 in the
breast pocket of my t-shirt. Then I put it into my jacket pocket and walked
along the same way down town Berlin. This time the heading was OK. So I am
not sure if this happened accidentally or if this is typical for the m1000.
But I can say that my wbt300 with the antaris 4 is probabliy more reliably
concerning the heading.

By the way: Is there a maintinance tool for the m1000 to adjust some
parameters? On it's cd rom there is only the user's manual.

Hasan