[Loadstone] Re-mapping keys.

David Allen wd8ldy at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jun 24 02:15:16 BST 2007

Hi!

I'm interested in this as well. I use a Bluetooth keyboard with my phone
most of the time and find the number key very difficult to press because it
interferes with talks slight when pressing shift plus function plus 3. If on
the other hand, the accent key could be substituted, it would be nice.Leave
the number in but add an option to use the accent key instead of number.
That would be great.

Cheers,
Dave