[Loadstone] Globalsat BT-338 Manual

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Jun 23 23:49:50 BST 2007

We've put the Globalsat BT 338 manual on the receivers page on the website.
Like Brett said, it's not more than the technical specs and some info about
the LED's. Brett's suggestions for battery use are a good rule of thumb,
give it a long load the first time, gradually reduce that to 3 to 4 hours.

Rob