[Loadstone] Globalsat BT-338 Manual

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Sat Jun 23 13:28:08 BST 2007

Hi David,

I can't find a manual now, but I do remember reading it at some stage, so I
must have downloaded it from the globalsat web site. I have since rebuilt my
computer since buying this receiver and cannot find the manual on CD or hard
dist. You probably will find it on their web site.

I do remember reading it and it was mostly not really useful, mainly just
technical specifications. Basically what you need to know is that it takes
four hours to fully charge when completely flat. I would recommend charging
it over night, then run it until it is completely flat, then charge it over
night again. Do this for at least the first three charges. It only has the
one button which turns it on and off and if it loosts the bluetooth
connection for 10 minutes, it will turn itself off.

Hope this helps,
brett.