[Loadstone] Globalsat BT-338 Manual

David Allen wd8ldy at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jun 23 02:49:02 BST 2007

Hi list!

I have ordered this receiver based on the FAQ on the Loadstone site. While
waiting for it, I thought I ought to read it's manual to be better prepared
for when it arrives. Had a look at the manuals available on the site, but
did not find this receiver listed. Does anyone have an accessible version to
share? Alternatively, a bit of information would suffice such as how long to
charge it and how long the charge lasts? Does it charge by USB or mains? I
believe those are the main things I need to know at present.

I have also Emailed the retailer with this request in case they may be able
to assist.

Cheers,
Dave