[Loadstone] royaltek rbt 2110

yan at mistigri.org yan at mistigri.org
Fri Jun 22 15:25:41 BST 2007

20 channels, means that your RBT 2210 GPS receiver is able to receive 20
GPS signals simultaneously. But actually, there are never more than 10
or 12 satellites available on the air at a certain time. So the
20-channel is , to my opinion, a "marketting feature".
But, regardless of this, the RBT-2210 is at this time the best bluetooth
GPS receiver I had: I bought one 3 weeks ago and it is really efficient:
35 secs for TTF, 0.5 sec for recovering from a signal-loss, and a good
precision even into little streets.

If you're looking for a very good GPS receiver, I advise you this one.

Hope that helps.
Yannick