[Loadstone] royaltek rbt 2110

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Jun 22 08:14:06 BST 2007

The channels refers to the number of satellites the receiver can use at
once. Since only 12 satellites are in view at any one time I'm not sure how
the rest are used.
As far as I know you can only connect one device to the receiver at a time.
This may be different with other receivers so maybe try to find the
receiver's manual to be sure.