[Loadstone] royaltek rbt 2110

Lamar Upshaw lupshaw at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:16:35 BST 2007

I am so sorry! *smile*  I really did type the wrong thing.  I'm neck deep in
computer hardware most of the time, and I get plenty things comfused.
*smile*

Can someone explain what it means about 20 channels?  Does this mean more
than one bluetooth device can be connected to the receiver, or does this
have something to do with the channels used for the signal fr the GPS
network?

On that subject of bluetooth connectivity, is it possible for more than one
device to receive gps information from the receiver at the same time?  This
is wit the understanding that all devices are traveling the same way at the
same time and at the same speed.