[Loadstone] Operating instructions

David Allen wd8ldy at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jun 22 03:47:36 BST 2007

Hi list!

Well, guess the subject says what I want. Is anything available other than
the release notes? I read them, but they didn't tell me much about how to
operate the software. I did get it installed onto my phone, so I reckon
that's a start. I have a GPS receiver on order, so I should be better placed
to make use of the software then I get it.

I have opened the program on my phone and it accurately informed me that I
wasn't connected. I say accurate because I assume it is referring to the
lack of a GPS receiver. I can explore the various options if that is what I
must do, but thought if other literature were available, it might be a
handier way to begin learning while I wait for my receiver.

Cheers,
Dave