[Loadstone] a couple of questions

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Jun 21 22:33:37 BST 2007

Porting to series 80 should be possible. I don't know what's involved thoe
but it shouldn't be much different from porting to 3rd edition. The trick
would be getting the sdk to run in linux since that's what platform we
develope on. This isn't really on the todo list but someone else can feel
free to port this if they want.