[Loadstone] a couple of questions

yan at mistigri.org yan at mistigri.org
Thu Jun 21 09:17:09 BST 2007

Hi Rylan,
	Firstly for Series 80 phones, Shawn will have the answer I
think: I'm not sure but we have to work with another SDK for serie 80
Symbian phones, and this would lead in some "code porting / rewrite".

Secondly, based on my experiments, you have WayFinder Navigator 6 and 7
that are accessible with TALKS or Mobile Speak screen-readers. Also,
WayFinder Systems Ab, made another product called "WayFinder Access",
specially designed for blind usage, but I don't really know what this
program exactly does, and how much it costs.

Regards,
	Yannick PLASSIARD