[Loadstone] a couple of questions

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jun 21 09:16:40 BST 2007

Hello Rylan,

The reason Loadstone does not currently work with series80 devices (such
as the Nokia 9500) is because the development environment is slightly
different.  Basically, the operating system is different.  It is however
close enough that it could probably be ported with a bit of effort.

The source code is freely available and is licenced under the GPL so
anyone is free to port it.

Best regards,
   Monty