[Loadstone] a couple of questions

Rylan Vroom blind_man4220 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 08:31:38 BST 2007

Hello, I had a few questions regarding loadstone and other gps providers. Firstly, why can't loadstone be used with a series 80 device like a nokia9500? I own this phone and am running talks on it and do not possess a series 60 device. Is it an over all design issue or can it be ported given a few man hours? Secondly, is TomTom or route66 somewhat blind accessible, like if I had someone configure the voice output? If not, what is the best comercial gps addon for a symbian phone that is blind accessible? Regards

Rylan