[Loadstone] load stone with the realtek 2110

Kevin Chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Wed Jun 20 08:20:31 BST 2007

Yes, that was the confusion, a bit tough looking up a receiver without the
proper brand name.  Well, I think that with a 1700 mAh battery (when most
recievers use either an 850 or 1000), a 17 hour battery life should be
expected. It mentioned a power saving feature, is that the same as an auto
on/off, I didn't find any mention of the way to turn it on, I am going to
assume it is a push style as I have found the sliders to be more advertised.

Well, I still prefer my Qstarz Q818 with the new firmware update that fixes
issues while walking at pedestrian speeds. This particular reciever is using
the new MTK chipset, has a 32 hour battery life, 32 parallel channel, has a
slider switch, is a smaller and lighter reciever, and only uses a 1000 mAh
battery, takes only 3 hours to charge as compared to the 4 hours on the
RB-2010. I am not recommending the Qstarz unless you have the new firmware
update on it as there are issues at the moment when walking below 2.5 mph or
4 kmh.

Kevin