[Loadstone] experience with the holux m-1000

Hasan Karahasan karahasan at onlinehome.de
Tue Jun 19 17:45:27 BST 2007

Hello together,
anyone out there already using the holux m-1000? It uses yet another chipset
called MTK MT3318. It seems to be new on the marked, because I cannot find
any reviews about it. A fiew people tell that it works fine. That's it.

My first one was a holux gr236 with the classical SiRF3. I returned it after
a week. Now I use the wbt300 with the antaris 4. Apart of some miscelaneous
behaviour I like it much more. But I am still looking for something better.

Hasan