[Loadstone] Altitude display

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jun 15 11:42:30 BST 2007

Hello Hasan,

Loadstone doesn't particularly do anything special to the altitude value
reported by your GPS receiver.  LS can report altitude as MSL or GeoID as
defined in Loadstone Settings.  Try experimenting with this setting and
see  if your values are comparable with your maintenance tool.

Best regards,
   Monty