[Loadstone] N95

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Jun 10 20:28:15 BST 2007

Hi Sebastian,

The Download page on the Loadstone GPS web site contains a web form that
asks you to choose your model and version.  If you select N95 and (the
latest version) you most certainly will receive the package appropriate to
your phone.  If you've ended up with a file with "E1" in the filename then
that is for the Symbian 1st Edition and you didn't specify your phone's
model properly.

Best regards,
   Monty